We are non-commercial, all volunteer and supported by our readers. Please help sustain the Dew by making a donation.
- The Andy Advantage.
- The State of the World in 2012.
- Jonathan Turley’s Latest Column.
- Tracking TV ads in the presidential campaign.
- The Evolved Self-Management System.
- On Race, Dog Whistles, and the Old Confederacy.
- Think Before Acting on Iran.
- Wikipedia to go dark for 24 hours to protest anti-piracy bill. (from Doug Couch)
- Arby’s Now Charging $2.99 To Let Customers Go Behind Counter, Grab Handfuls Of Roast Beef. (from Steve Moddelmog)
- Wozniak likes his Android phone a lot. (from Steve Moddelmog)
Worthy of Comment
Please subscribe to our free Dewsletter
How Medicaid Helps Joshua Proffitt
Pursue His Dreams – from the Georgia
Budget and Policy Institute (https://gbpi.org)
“The Elections Are Rigged”
Arnold Schwarzenegger On
Trump, Congress, Gerrymandering