We are non-commercial, all volunteer and supported by our readers. Please help sustain the Dew by making a donation.
Cry for Help
LikeTheDew.com is looking for some smart and resourceful people to work in a convivial virtual environment helping to deliver enlightened perspectives on progressive Southern culture and politics. Positions are part time, for no pay, but include the benefit of knowing you are a part of something trying to make a difference.
- Community Engagement Manager: moderate comments, engage readers and poke around the site making sure everything is as it should be. Email: CEM@LikeTheDew.com.
- Author Relationship Director: reach out to new writers, contact writers who aren’t, set up and update author profiles, communicate with guest writers and manage creative commons relationships. Email: Webfairy@likethedew.com.
- Social Marketing Guru: plan, manage, post and engage the Dew’s followers all over the web. Email: SMG@LikeTheDew.com.
- Web Research Executive: spend your leisure hours searching the web, finding important stories and videos, and sharing them with our readers: Email: Webfairy@likethedew.com.
- Dew Business Manager: plan and run our non-commercial, almost no revenue except from the donation of our readers, business. Email: Webfairy@likethedew.com.
- Editorial Comrades: read, prep, art direct and post stories. We really need some help. Email: Webfairy@likethedew.com.
Right now, the Dew is just three volunteers who work 24/7/365. We have reached the limit of what we can dew and really need help. We have to get better organized and none of us are any good at that. If you have some time, we would really love to hear from you.
- Photo: Licensed by LikeTheDew.com from iStock.com © DNY59