We are non-commercial, all volunteer and supported by our readers. Please help sustain the Dew by making a donation.
Now you can post a story by email
Want to write for the Dew, but get a wee bit intimidated with the post instructions? If you can send an email, now you can submit a story to the Dew.
- You must be registered at LikeTheDew.com
- Using the email address you registered with, send your post to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put the title of your post in the subject line (no quote marks or apostrophes allowed).
- Write or paste your story, complete with links, in the body of the email.
- Add photos or videos (for YouTube’s, just include the link URL) you wish included as email attachments.
- If you wish to use photo captions, list them after your story as imagename=’caption’
- Then add a list of keywords, separated by commas.
You’ll get a confirmation email that we received it. We’ll then check out the story for appropriateness, double check how it looks, and will contact you if we have any questions or feel it needs editing. That’s it. So please dew submit.
If you need even more reassurance, contact Lee@LikeTheDew.com